Substance Misuse & Intensive Care Specialist
- Substance Misuse Graduate Practitioner
- Mental Health Graduate Practitioner - Psychiatric Intensive Care & cognitive-behaviour therapy
- Parenting and Children Behaviour Change Strategies
- Change Management and Integration Specialist
- Extensive Research, Audit and Governance Experience
- Business Development and Operations support services
- Facilities Management experience
- Bristol & London clinic locations
I can help you &/or your partner, or your children / family deal with stress, anxiety, depression, panic, worry, trauma, grief, substance use, eating problems, palpitations, performance anxiety and nervousness, confidence issues, anger, emotional problems, obsessions and rituals, fears and phobia's, sleeping problems, concentration issues, problems at work.
All problems related to your mental health and well-being.
Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Checked for working with Children and Vulnerable Adults
Book an immediate appointment now - email firstname.lastname@example.org
tel ; 07534 218877
or CLICK HERE now !
*** Gift vouchers always available ***
(please mention New Year offer when booking your first appointment - thanks)
Sign up for your monthly FREE newsletter 'Wellness Hints and Tips'Below you can subscribe to, or unsubscribe from, our mailing email@example.com.
N.B: Please note this telephone number is for appointments with clients only. I do not accept sales calls and I am on TPS and I receive ActionFraud regular updates against bogus callers