Data Privacy Notice
What data do we hold about you ?
- Name, address, date of birth.
- Referrer details: self-referred / GP / Friends & Family / Work Doctor
- GP name and address and consent to share information
- Details of how you will pay for the session
- How you heard of me
- Whether I can send you emails
- Your mobile phone number
- Home / Work telephone contacts
- Your preferences for services ; clinic location, time of day.
- Consent to treatment
- Consent to information sharing
- Agreement to marketing and newsletters
- Information about the provision of Psychological services.
Why do we process it ?
- Help our services deliver more useful interventions
- Improve the quality of our service and develop new ones
- Conduct analytics for regulation, quality improvement and to understand how you use our services
- We are processing your data in order to provide the regulate
We are processing your data in order to provide psychological services. Processing your data is necessary to provide you with a safe, caring, responsive, effective and well-led service.
You can control how we use this information and will be given the option to outline your preferences via our registration and control form which you will complete prior to receiving treatment.
How long do we retain them for ?
Records relating to psychological services are retained from 7 years from last contact, or 8 years from the death of the patient.
Our email and webbrower services are currently provided by 1and1 which has a current Secure Socket Layer SSL encryption certificate. https://www.1and1.co.uk/security
If you make payments via the website, it is provided by Paypal. Details of their privacy policies can be accessed here
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
- Rights to be informed how you / your children's data will be used
- Rights of access
- Rights to rectification and Data Quality
- Right to erasure including retention and disposal
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Rights to automated decision making including profiling
Though every effort is made to preserve your privacy, I may need to disclose personal information when required to by law. If it is deemed necessary that such action needs to be taken I will comply with judicial including Coroner's proceedings should a court order or legal process be served on me.